Air shower in pharmaceutical industry
A clean Room Air Shower is a two doors walk-through dust removal system, which is fitted prior to cleanroom entrance. The purpose of setting up Air Shower System is to control the risk of spreading contaminants in the cleanroom environment by removing particulate matter on the personnel by throwing class 100 airflow. The air shower machine throws high velocity HEPA filtered air through jet nozzles which removes particulate matter (includes solid and liquid particles suspend in air and some of them are hazardous in nature). The contaminated air is again filtered and re-circulated. With-in seconds, the person entering into air shower comes out entirely cleans i.e. free from harmful dust. Electronics and Pharmaceutical productions are some of areas where air showers are extensively used.
Accumax India is an ISO and CE certified Air Shower manufacturers in India. We have in house facility of design, construction and installation of air shower entry systems for laboratories, clean rooms and manufacturing areas etc. These systems are carefully constructed at our factory, tested at various parameters then dispatched to the client's site. Our air shower cabinets are designed with corrosion resistant materials (Stainless steel or powder coated MS), fitted with easy to use controls and safety arrangements; filters are easily replaceable whenever needed.
Our Clean room air shower entry systems are custom designed and constructed as per requirements of the customers and sold at industry leading price in India.
Air shower Specifications
|WxDxH : 900x1000x2000 mm (Inner Area)
WxDxH: 1400x1075x2150 mm (Outer Area) Or Customized
|Galvanized Iron Powder Coated / Stainless Steel 304
Dynamically And Statically Balanced Motors And Blowers
|Made Of Stainless Steel Rotating And Adjustable Fixed Either Side Of Wall And Top Ceiling Velocity 70 Meters/Sec
|20-22 Meters/Sec (3937-4330 FPM)
|20-22 Meters/Sec (3937-4330 FPM)
|Interlocking of Doors
|Interlocking Facility Of Doors, One Door Lock Automatically When Other Is Opened With Electromagnetic Lock, With Timer Setting
|Aluminium Checker Sheet Anti Skid Or Stainless Steel
|Frame Made Of Stainless Steel / Galvanized Iron Powder Coated Interlocking Facility, Half Toughened Glass
|Make Harrison/Godrej Or Equivalent
|Washable Prefilter Down To 10 Microns, Particulate At An Efficiency Of 90% Duly Tested
|With 0.3 Microns Particulate Of 99.978% Efficiency And DOP Tested, Frame Of Aluminium, Microfiber Glass Media Epoxy Sealed, Non Washable
|Automatic Actuation Operation And Adjustable Timer Trough Microprocessor Based Controller
|Less Than 75 Db
|Emergency Switch In Chamber
|Work On 220v AC 1 Phase Or 3 Phase (To Specify)
Inner Size: (W X D X H)
- 900 x 1000 x 2000mm (2 Persons)
- 900 x 1500 x 2000mm (3 Persons)
- 900 x 2000 x 2000mm (4 Persons)
- 900 x 2500 x 2000mm (5 Persons)
- 900 x 3000 x 2000mm (6 Persons)
- 900 x 3500 x 2000mm (7 Persons)
- 900 x 4000 x 2000mm (8 Persons)
- 900 x 4500 x 2000mm (9 Persons)
- 900 x 5000 x 2000mm (10 Persons)
Air Showers have different type of applications. Clean Room Air Shower is used in pharma production, clean room ,micro- electronic fabrications and production units,Semi-conductor production lines, basic and applied science research laboratories,to detect the acidity or alkalinity of the solution.
Benefits of Decontamination Air Showers
Air Showers are key to maintaining a controlled and contaminant-free cleanroom environment.At Accumax India, we manufacture top-of-the-line cleanroom air showers engineered to perform at the highest industrial standards. Air showers provide many benefits for industrial cleanrooms, including:
- Air showers prevent contamination that could affect the quality of products and equipment
- Modular cleanroom air showers help reduce the need for cleanroom maintenance due to lower contamination load
- Our air showers are energy efficient
- Air showers limit particle buildup, which improves the life of HEPA and ULPA filters
- Air showers provide cost-effective contamination control technology
As a renowned Air Shower manufacturers,We conduct rigorous test for all of our Air Showers. The testing goes on in many phases to check out possible loopholes in functioning and technology framework.The testing phase also involves complying with the certifications for safety and OHS as per the needs of the industry.As a renowned Air shower supplier We also conduct customer needs and industry-specific certifications that help you in providing a fool proof and cleaner room in the area.
Air Shower Efficiency Testing
Accumax India is renowned in the industry to validate the efficiency of our air showers using the body box test, a method pioneered by Accumax India .
- New clean room garments without laundry processing, which have residual particulate contamination from manufacturing in a non-clean room environment, are used.
- The operator gowns up (in a jumpsuit, booties, gloves, mask and hood), and enters a specially sealed enclosure (the body box). This enclosure is equipped with vertical laminar flow.
- The operator performs a series of standardized physical movements in order to induce the generation of particles in the body box, for a specific duration.
- A particle counter connected to the base of the body box measures particle count levels. This count is the baseline level.
- The operator gowns up using another garment from the same batch.
- The operator enters into the Air Shower (device under test), for a shower cycle.
- The operator exits the air shower and proceeds into the body box. In the body box the operator performs the same series of standardized physical movements in order to induce the generation of particles in the body box, for a specific duration
- Particle count levels are measured, and compared against the baseline. The overall effectiveness of the air shower under test and shower cycle is calculated. Shower cleaning efficacy at various particle sizes is also characterized.
- The test is repeated multiple times, to put together sufficient data and eliminate any bias. Exposure Time In Air Shower (SEC) Exposure Time In Air Shower (SEC)
Air Shower installation
Before installing your air showers make sure to get the complete specifications of the air shower that you are planning to install. You will need to work with a partner that provides ongoing support to their customers so that you are not stranded when something goes wrong with the air shower installation. Regular service is also required to ensure that your air showers are operating at an optimum level. The filtration system needs to be cleaned on a regular basis to sustain the best performance of your industrial air shower. Ongoing maintenance is therefore of paramount importance. Identify a highly professional and well-established partner for your air shower installation so that they do not disappear from the scene after they have installed your air showers.
Get Clean Room Air Shower price
Accumax India offers Air Shower at a fair price and excellent warranty terms.We cover both Indian and internation market.Contact us to get a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ'S)
1.What is the purpose of the air shower?
Air showers are specialized enclosed antechambers which are incorporated as entryways of cleanrooms and other controlled environments to reduce particle contamination. Air showers utilize high-pressure, HEPA- or ULPA-filtered air to remove dust, fibrous lint and other contaminants from personnel or object surfaces.
2.What are the different types of air showers?
Different types of Air Showers include: cart, single door, straight, tunnel, L-shaped, S-shaped, U-shaped and three-door air showers.
3.What is the cycle time for an air shower?
This is considered to be the most critical aspect of air shower effectiveness. Studies have suggested that a minimum of 20 seconds is required to properly remove contamination from garments.