Air Shower Tunnel
Accumax India Air Showers are self-contained chambers installed strategically at entrances to cleanrooms and other controlled environments. They minimize particulate matter entering or exiting the clean space to mitigate the risk for cross-contamination.Personnel and materials entering or exiting the controlled environment are “scrubbed” with ULPA-filtered air by high-velocity air jets running at 18-30 m/s (3543-5906 fpm). Contaminated air is then drawn through the base within the unit, filtered and recirculated.
Air shower specifications
|WxDxH : 900x1000x2000 mm (Inner Area)
WxDxH: 1400x1075x2150 mm (Outer Area) Or Customized
|Galvanized Iron Powder Coated / Stainless Steel 304
Dynamically And Statically Balanced Motors And Blowers
|Made Of Stainless Steel Rotating And Adjustable Fixed Either Side Of Wall And Top Ceiling Velocity 70 Meters/Sec
|20-22 Meters/Sec (3937-4330 FPM)
|20-22 Meters/Sec (3937-4330 FPM)
|Interlocking of Doors
|Interlocking Facility Of Doors, One Door Lock Automatically When Other Is Opened With Electromagnetic Lock, With Timer Setting
|Aluminium Checker Sheet Anti Skid Or Stainless Steel
|Frame Made Of Stainless Steel / Galvanized Iron Powder Coated Interlocking Facility, Half Toughened Glass
|Make Harrison/Godrej Or Equivalent
|Washable Prefilter Down To 10 Microns, Particulate At An Efficiency Of 90% Duly Tested
|With 0.3 Microns Particulate Of 99.978% Efficiency And DOP Tested, Frame Of Aluminium, Microfiber Glass Media Epoxy Sealed, Non Washable
|Automatic Actuation Operation And Adjustable Timer Trough Microprocessor Based Controller
|Less Than 75 Db
|Emergency Switch In Chamber
|Work On 220v AC 1 Phase Or 3 Phase (To Specify)
Inner Size: (W X D X H)
- 900 x 1000 x 2000mm (2 Persons)
- 900 x 1500 x 2000mm (3 Persons)
- 900 x 2000 x 2000mm (4 Persons)
- 900 x 2500 x 2000mm (5 Persons)
- 900 x 3000 x 2000mm (6 Persons)
- 900 x 3500 x 2000mm (7 Persons)
- 900 x 4000 x 2000mm (8 Persons)
- 900 x 4500 x 2000mm (9 Persons)
- 900 x 5000 x 2000mm (10 Persons)
Accumax India is the pioneering company for the manufacturing and construction of cleanroom air showers with
Different applications in the following areas:
- Spray Painting
With greater than 25 years of experience in the industry, Accumax India is consistently manufacturing, and supplying reliable air showers and clean air solutions to reduce the potential for cross-contamination, and enhance cleanroom integrity.
High-velocity shower jets running at 18-30 m/s to ensure efficient scrubbing action to remove particulate matter.
Permanently lubricated direct drive centrifugal blowers used in conjunction with stainless steel air nozzles.
Operating modes can be programmed in the field.
- Operating modes can be programmed in the field
Microprocessor controller supervises all functions.
Filter efficiency of H14 HEPA filter(s) is 99.9995% at 0.3 micron particles.
A disposable prefilter with 85% arrestance extends the life of the main filter.
An emergency stop button is mounted on both sides of the shower.
- Powder coated steel construction
The air shower is constructed of electrogalvanized steel sheets with an abrasion-resistant oven-baked powder coated finish.
- Air is forced by the blower(s) through ULPA filter(s) which are 99.9995% efficient against particles of 0.3 microns
- Filtered air is ejected through nozzles at high velocities into the chamber. These turbulent air streams disperse particulate matter on all surfaces.
- Dispersed particulate matter migrate with the air stream towards the lower areas in the air shower chamber. Air enters the blower supply plenum through pre-filter(s) installed at the base of the chamber.
- The air is continuously filtered and recirculated. The air shower is a self-contained device and does not exchange air with the environment it is placed in.
Unlike conventional air showers which are delivered with a fixed operating sequence,Accumax India Cleanroom Air Shower’s operating sequence may be selected from three pre-programmed sequences:
(Left Illustration): Personnel may enter the controlled environment but not exit through the air shower. At the idle state, the clean side door is locked while the grey side is unlocked. This mode of operation is useful for controlling traffic patterns in and out of the controlled environment.
2. Two-Way One-Way
(Middle Illustration): Personnel may enter or exit the controlled environment through the air shower. The air shower program is able to detect if the person is entering or exiting the controlled environment via door sensors and a time-sequenced control.
(Right Illustration): Personnel may enter or exit the controlled environment through the air shower. In both directions, the air shower is activated. This mode of operation is useful in pharmaceutical and lab animal research applications to prevent the egress of hazardous substances and allergens from the controlled environment.
- High velocity shower jets
Benefits of Decontamination Air Showers
Air Showers are key to maintaining a controlled and contaminant-free cleanroom environment.At Accumax India, we manufacture top-of-the-line cleanroom air showers engineered to perform at the highest industrial standards. Air showers offer many benefits for industrial cleanrooms, including:
- Air showers prevent contamination that could affect the quality of products and equipment
- Modular cleanroom air showers help reduce the need for cleanroom maintenance due to lower contamination load
- Our air showers are energy efficient
- Air showers limit particle buildup, which improves the life of HEPA and ULPA filters
- Air showers provide cost-effective contamination control technology
How much does an Air shower cost
The cost of an Air shower would depend on the number of persons taking shower in one go.As a leading Air Shower manufacturers,Accumax India manufactures Air Shower according to the need of customer.Get Air Shower price and technical specifications from Accumax India.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What material is Air Shower?
Accumax India manufacture Air Showers constructed of Stainless Steel.
2. What is the size of an Air Shower?
The standard size of an Air Shower is 900x1000x2000 mm (Inner Area) and 1400x1075x2150 mm (Outer Area)
3. What is the cycle of an Air Shower?
This is one of the important aspect of an Air Shower effectiveness.Studies suggested that 20-30 seconds of Air Shower is effective to remove contimantion
4.What is the nozzle velocity of an air shower?
To specify the most effective air shower, look for one that produces nozzle velocities of 7,800 feet per minute (fpm) and circulates 1,900 cubic feet per minute (cfm) of air. Velocity is measured at the nozzle, and cleaning effectiveness deteriorates as distance from the nozzle increases.
5.What are the different types of air showers?
Common geometries or types of air showers include: cart, single door, straight, tunnel, L-shaped, S-shaped, U-shaped and three-door air showers.
6. What are the advantages of integrating cleanroom air showers in controlled environments/ facilities?
Installation of Accumax India cleanroom air showers enables seamless entry/exit of personnel in and out of the controlled environment. The “scrubbing” effect of the high-velocity air showers on particulate matters or surface contaminants allows mitigation of potential cross-contamination; thereby increasing cleanroom and process integrity.
7. Can Accumax India cleanroom air showers measure the differential pressure across filter?
Standard models of Air Shower are not designed with a device to measure and display differential pressure across filter. Upon client request, Accumax India can customize cleanroom air showers to have add-on magnahelic gauges to display differential pressure value across filters.
8.How are Accumax India cleanroom air showers shipped?
Depending on customer's request and dimensions of ordered air shower, Air Shower can be shipped in assembled, module or unassembled form.